Steps to Prepare Ultimate Aguacate y Huevos con Onda

Aguacate y Huevos con Onda.

Aguacate y Huevos con Onda

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, aguacate y huevos con onda. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Aguacate y Huevos con Onda is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Aguacate y Huevos con Onda is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have aguacate y huevos con onda using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Aguacate y Huevos con Onda:

  1. {Take 1-2 of eggs.
  2. {Prepare 1/4 of Hass Avocado sliced.
  3. {Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked grits (I prefer organic Bob’s Redmill).
  4. {Take 1/2 teaspoon of butter.
  5. {Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Penskeys Sunny Paris Spices.

Instructions to make Aguacate y Huevos con Onda:

  1. Cook grits per package instructions and place in serving bowl..
  2. Cook 1-2 organic and free-range eggs (I prefer using Pete’s Organic Eggs and I like my over easy:-).
  3. At cooled eggs to top of grits.
  4. Add sliced avocado to top of egg(s)..
  5. Add Sunny Paris seasons to taste and devour!.

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food aguacate y huevos con onda recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: